Gear Shift Paddle - 2 Way Dual Action
The two way paddle allows up and down shift demands to be made from a single lever with an easy push/pull action. It can be mounted either on the steering wheel or on a separate bracket from the steering column or dashboard and so remaining in the same position independent of the wheel.
The durable paddle frame and lever are CNC machined from a high quality aluminium billet and have an anodised surface finish for added protection under adverse conditions. A large water jet cut carbon pad allows easy operation of the paddle from a range of steering wheel positions. Its positive action means accurate driver feel and feedback, while at the same time eliminating any possibility of paddle bounce or phantom shift requests.
Primarily designed for the offroad and rally market, the 2 way paddle has also been used successfully in marine and circuit racing applications.
- - Lightweight, compact design
- - Positive feel in both directions
- - Rapid return to central rest position
- - Large carbon fibre pad
- - IP67 weather proof
- - Easy mounting with two M5 threaded mounting holes
- - Can be steering wheel or column mounted
- - High repeatability and durability
- - No switch ‘bounce’
- - Only 7mm of pad movement required to activate switch