Pro-Sport Shift Kit
Shiftec Shift Kits are designed to allow easy installation of Paddle Shift onto most vehicles fitted with a sequential gear box and drive by wire throttle.
The Pro-Sport Shift Kit has been developed for pro-motorsport applications and features autosport connectors, billet compressor along with the option of Air Power Source (APS) and the class leading Shiftec GCU800 gear controller.
The Pro-Sport Shift Kit Includes:
- Gear Shift Servo with Autosport Connector
- Pair Of Single Paddles
- Air Power Source
- Pro-Motorsport Wiring Loom With Autosport Connectors
- Dash 4 Air Hose
- Dash 4 Fittings
The Pro-Sport Shift Kit GCU Option Adds:
- GCU800 Gear Controller
- Pro-Motorsport Wiring Loom - GCU800 Loom
- USB Cable
If your existing engine ECU provides strategies to control a paddle shift system the Pro-Sport Shift Kit provides all the hardware required to fit paddle shift to your vehicle. Alternatively if you wish to take advantage of the advanced features of the GCU800 or your engine ECU does not provide the ability to support paddle shift then the Pro-Sport Shift Kit GCU option adds a GCU800 and associated wiring loom which will allow for the installation of full standalone paddle shift requiring only up change cut and down change throttle blip to be implemented on the existing engine ECU via analogue or CAN.
- - Complete Professional Motorsport Level Paddle Shift Kit With Everything You Require Included.
- - Pro-Motorsport specification wiring loom with Autosport Connectors.
- - APS and Paddles fitted with Autosport Connectors.
- - Air Power Source - Integrates compressor, accumulator and control electronics into one unit.
- - Lightweight, fast response, professional motorsport grade Shift Servo.
- - Option for use with engine ECU gear control strategies or with Shiftec GCU800
- - Option of Air Power Source for the lightest, most durable, easiest to package paddle shift system possible.
All Pro-Sport kits are packaged in a reusable carry case that is perfect for keeping your comms cables and associated organised on circuit and include a quick start guide, manual and wiring details. The GCU option also includes a USB cable and Shiftec iFace software.
To Download a spec sheet for the Shift Kit please click here.
To view the Shift Kit Installation Manual please click here. The How To section also contains guides on configuring various ECUS for use with the Shift Kit.