Gear Shift Paddle - Pair
Devised as a positive action shift paddle, the innovative Shiftec paddle design has remained unchanged since its introduction in 2006. The rugged paddle frame and lever are CNC machined from a high quality aluminium billet and black anodised for added protection under adverse conditions. The ergonomic design is completed with a water jet cut carbon pad that provides grip and feel even when wearing gloves. The precise action means accurate driver feel and feedback, while at the same time eliminating the possibility of paddle bounce or any phantom shift requests.
A "Large Carbon Pad" option is available which provides a 125mm tall carbon pad for applications which require greater pad surface.
From Le Mans winners to offshore powerboats, the paddles have been proven in all conditions and are a standard fixture on many GT3 race cars.
Supplied as a pair for up/down gear control.
- - Lightweight, compact design
- - Positive feel
- - Carbon fibre pads – optional large size
- - IP67 weather proof
- - Easy mounting with two 4mm clearance holes
- - High repeatability and durability
- - No switch ‘bounce’
- - Wiring handed for easy and tidy installation
- - Tie down saddle for securing wiring
- - Mounting compatibility with Cosworth steering wheels