CAN / USB Analyser
Important Notice 12/05/2022
Please note that, due to global component shortages, we have had to increase the price of this product from £423.50 to £664.50. We expect this change to remain in place for the forseeable future.
Capable of reading CAN information and converting to engineering units for live display and data analysis purposes. As well as functioning as a comms interface for configuring the majority of Shiftec products.
An essential device for any vehicle or electronic engineer, the Shiftec CAN analyser is a powerful and user friendly analysis tool for automotive CAN systems (2.0B compliant). Housed in a compact anodised aluminium casing the Shiftec CAN Analyser is capable of reading all CAN messages on a CAN Bus and has a simple USB PC connection. The robust CNC machined casing provides protection from dust
and moisture whilst being easy to transport and use. LED status indicators give a quick visual representation if the Bus is alive and has any errors present. Used in conjunction with the Shiftec iFace software any message or bit can be displayed in real time. PC based logging allows quick creation of CSV files live from the CAN Stream. CAN connection is through a 4 way Deutsch DTM connector but other adaptors can be supplied. Each CAN analyser comes with a handy storage pouch.
- Powered from USB port
- Supports standard CAN data rates (1MBaud, 500Kbaud, 250KBaud and 125KBaud)
- Bosch CAN 2.0B compliant
- Supports bit packing, little/big endian, signed, extended etc
- Converts CAN data to engineering values and displays them on user defined tabs.
- Configurable live graphical display – bar graph, dial gauge
- Will import .dbc files
- Easy parameter set up
- CAN bus error detection
- Ability to log CAN stream and either convert to engineering values using parameters or store as HEX values in text format
- Transmit CAN message functionality
Graphical display of logged data