Accumulator With Integrated Pressure Sensor
The accumulator is a professionally fabricated pressure storage vessel. It stores air from the compressor in order to supply high consumption activities when the compressor is not active or cannot meet demand.
The Integrated Accumulator features a custom end cap CNC machined from billet aluminum. This end cap houses both a pressure sensor and filter element. The pressure sensor can be connected to a GCU to allow accurate compressor control and system pressure monitoring. The air filter keeps any dirt or debris out of the pneumatic system, preventing any problems from valve damage. It has standard dash 4 JIC fittings and is rated to 10bar.
The integrated accumulator reduces packaging and weight when compared to a separate accumulator/pressure sensor/filter configuration and is ideal for use with Shift Servo. The integrated accumulator is supplied as standard with our Shift Kits.
- Integrated pressure sensor.
- Integrated particle filter.
- Precision CNC machined billet end cap.
- Dash 4 JIC fittings.
- Maximum Operating Pressure - 10bar.
- Capacity - 0.8 litres
- Air In Fitting - Dash 4 JIC Male
- Air Out Fitting - Dash 4 JIC Male
- Length - 174mm
- Diameter - 88.5mm
- Weight - 660g
- Pressure Sensor Connector - DTM 3 Way Socket/Male DTM04-3P
- Pressure Sensor Wire Length - 150mm
You can download a spec sheet for the Integrated Accumulator which includes dimensions and mounting information by clicking here.